- It is a fundamental condition that you acknowledge that this is a Pilgrimage tour. This requires some flexibility. The day to day itinerary is taken as a guideline only. We cannot be hold responsible for any delays caused by International or domestic flights, strikes, Chinese Government regulations, weather or natural casualties etc. In such cases, The Trekkers' Society Pvt.Ltd. shall try to provide suitable alternatives which will be decided upon mutual agreement on the spot.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email once we have received the deposit of INR 20,000 and the scanned copy of your passport,The balance due of the tour cost should be deposited no later than two months prior to departure. If you book a tour less than 2 month prior to departure, you must send the full payment within 7 days of confirmation by us.
- If you cancel, the following scale of charges will apply:
|2 months before departure
|loss of deposit INR 20000
|1 months before departure
|30% of total trip cost
|25 days before departure
|60% of total trip cost
|Less than 10 days before departure
|100% of total trip cost
- If you do not show up at the meeting point specified on the agreed date, we will assume you have been delayed and will wait for you to contact us with your new expected arrival date. If you do not contact us within 48 hours we will assume you have cancelled the tour. There is no refund of any money paid.
- The tour will not be cancelled unless we are forced to do so because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances (force majored), such as a major natural disaster, major political unrest or war. If we cancel the tour we will promptly refund all payments made to us including the deposit (less the unrecoverable costs such as air tickets cancellation). We shall not be liable to refund any additional expenses that you may have incurred (such as insurance, visas, vaccinations and other incidental costs).
- In case if the journey is broken off, early return is requested upon client's own wish or causes, The Trekkers' Society Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable to any refund of the days not
utilized. Clients have to pay for the hotel or any extra costs incurred after leaving the itinerary.
- Before joining the tour we recommend you take out travel insurance. This should include adequate cover for baggage, medical expenses, cancellation, helicopter evacuation and emergency repatriation. You must supply documentary proof of it. If you do not have travel insurance you must have a credit card with at least a US$ 14,000 limit.
- The trek information sheets and the dossier give information and conditions relating to the tour and are deemed to be part of the contract and so you should be fully aware of their contents. However the itinerary is an indication of what the group should accomplish, but not a contractual obligation- Changes may be made because of exceptional weather, flight cancellations, sickness or other unforeseeable circumstances- No refunds are given for unused services or unrealized dreams. We do give sympathy though.
All information and advice provided (vaccinations, climate, trekking equipment, visas etc) is given in good faith but without responsibility by us.
- You agree to abide by the authority of the leader. Signing the booking form implies your acceptance of the tour leader’s decisions which could affect the group or individuals. The tour leader will give you a complete briefing at your arrival about your journey with The Trekkers' Society Pvt. Ltd.
- If you have a complaint that cannot be dealt with immediately with the tour leader or you are not satisfied with the response, please notify us in writing within 10 days of the tour completion. We shall try to agree on a settlement; this process shall be governed by the laws of Nepal.
- When making your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them.
- Application should be submitted at least 45 days before the provisional date of departure.
- Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made.
- Upon the confirmation, 20% deposit amount per person (INR 20,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
- In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equivalent currency.
- Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our terms and conditions.
- All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
- The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.