This collection of destination has universal appeal, blending the religious and cultural interest of holy temples of Kathmandu with the rare wildlife sight of the Chitwan national park and relaxation avilable in the attractive lakeside resort of Pokhara.
Nature Safari Tour
Trip Difficulty: Easy – Medium
Trip Style: Tour
Accommodation: Budget rooms - 4/5 Star Hotels
- Kathmandu valley tour (Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath)
- Visit Patan Durbar Square one of anicient palace of Nepal
- Drive on the bank of Trishuli river via Manakamana Temple
- Pokhara city tour (Fewa lake, devi's fall, Gupteswor Cave, Bindabashani Temple)
- Sunrise from Sarangkot and view of Himalayas Annapurna, Macchapuchre.
- Jungle safari in Chitwan National Park
- Tharu cultural dance by the local people of the area.
Day 01ARRIVAL KATHMANDU (TIA to Hotel: Approx 30 minutes)
Day 02KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Day 03DRIVE, KATHMANDU TO POKHARA
Day 04POKHARA SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Day 05DRIVE FROM POKHARA TO CHITWAN
Day 06CHITWAN SAFARI ACTIVITIES
Day 07DRIVE FROM CHITWAN FROM KATHMANDU
Day 08DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
- All transportation as per itinerary using Private A/C Vehicle as per the group size.
- 03 Night accommodation in Kathmandu using hotels as above on Double/Twin Share basis on BB Plan
- 02 Nights accommodation in Pokhara using hotels as above on Double/Twin Share basis on BB Plan
- 02 Nights accommodation in Chitwan using hotels as above on Double/Twin Share basis on AP Plan with all jungle activities
- Kathmandu Sightseeing tour covering Pashupatinath Temple ,Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square
- Pokhara Sightseeing covering Davi's Fall, Gupteshowar Cave, Bindabasini Temple & Fewa Lake with1 hour boat ride on Lake Fewa.
- In Chitwan Full Jungle activities
- Round trip cable car ticket to Manakamana Temple.
- 02 lunch on the way from Kathmandu/Pokhara/Chitwan
- All applicable Government Taxes.
- Tour escort
What's not included
- Licensed Holder Tour Guide during Sightseeing
- lunch & dinner Entrance & Monument Fees
- Bar Bills, Laundry bills, Airport Taxes, Guide Tips and all other expenses except mentioned in package includes heading.
- International flight tickets
- Entrance fee to sightseeing spots
- Nepal visa fee for foreigner
- Any extra expenses incurred due to unforseen circumtances and natural calamity
- Personal expenses such as tipping, laundry, phone etc
- Travel and medical insurance