Manakamana is a temple of Hindu goddess Bhagawati temple located on Gorkha district of Nepal about 105km away from Kathmandu City. Manakamana derives from two words “Mana” and “Kamana” (Mana means heart, and Kamana means wish) so it is believe that who worship her with pure heart their heart wish come true and she is especially popular with Newari newlyweds who prays for sons.
Manakamana Temple Tour
Trip Difficulty: Easy – Medium
Trip Style: Tour
Max Elevation: 1302M
- Most popular Hindu goddess in Nepal Manakamana temple.
- Cable car ride with the Scenic view of hills.
- Paranomic view of mountains(Annapurna mountains range, ganesh himal)
- Drive at the bank of trishuli from Kathmandu to cable car bottom station
- Transportation for going and returning to Kathmandu.
- Cable car ticket fees
- Lunch at tour
- Tour guide fees
What's not included
- International flight tickets
- Entrance fee to sightseeing spots
- Nepal visa fee for foreigner
- Any extra expenses incurred due to unforseen circumtances and natural calamity
- Bar and restaurant bills in the hotels other than the specifics meal plan
- Personal expenses such as tipping, laundry, phone etc
- Travel and medical insurance